Zappi is a smart EV charger with a difference. Not only does it operate as a traditional EV charger, it can also charge your EV using 100% FREE energy generated from your Solar PV or wind generation.
Here’s the SMART bit. zappi can charge for FREE using your PV charger during the day and be set to charge at the most economical times at night if you have preferred economy rates from your energy provider. All controllable by the myenergi APP.
No PV? No Problem!! If you don’t have a PV system, zappi can still operate like an ordinary EV charging station importing from the grid. You can always add your solar/wind system later.
Comes with three CT clamps - one each phase and cable for installation under 5 metres from swithcboard. If installation required further than 5 metres from the board then Harvi or additional clamp/ cable required. Wireless hub required to use with the App.
- Programmable timer function
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Built-in RCD protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- 3x charging modes: eco, eco+ and fast
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Economy tariff sensing
- 18th edition ready
- Available in 7kW or 22kW (3-phase)
- 3 year warranty
Dimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196